1616 / CMA Clay
CMA Clay is an extensive porcelain collection designed by Cecilie Manz for 1616 / arita japan, known for their high-quality porcelain clay, with remarkably pure whiteness. Two porcelain clays are used for this collection, the classic chalk-white porcelain and a raw, natural grey, giving it a beautiful expression with endless possibilities.
The collection is part severe, part soft, featuring flat, deep, low and tall pieces to create a complete collection.
- CMA Oval Flat Plate 140140,00 kr
- CMA Oval Flat Plate 220340,00 kr
- CMA Oval Flat Plate 290595,00 kr
- CMA Oval Deep Plate 190295,00 kr
- CMA Oval Deep Plate 260495,00 kr
- CMA Soft Flat Plate 120140,00 kr
- CMA Soft Flat Plate 240420,00 kr
- ← Previous
- page 1
- page 2